viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

my favorite subject

Hello everybody, in this occasion i wanna talk you about my favorite subject, which is Histology. Well, this subject began last year and i really like it from the first place because a lot of reasons. First, we have a really good professor, miss Maria Soledad Fernandez, you can tell that she is very intelligent, she knows everything about the topic that she´s talking and i really like that in a professor, also she's very comprehensive, she worries about us, for example, when we had a week full of tests she adjust her calendar or doesn´t do quizes that had been programmed, i love her for that to. Other reason is that i really like the work in laboratory and stuff like that, in histology you have to learn to use the microscope and then practice by seeing samples of a lots of parts of an organism, like for example: epithelium, kidney, stomach and intestines. I really enjoy put my apron and go to laboratory the days that we have practice and see through the microscope all that samples that are really hard work to do, and draw what i see and learn a bit more about the tiny things that an organism have. Well, those are the main reasons why my favorite subject is histology, also i have to considerate that i have really good grades in this subjects, it must be because a like it very much.

So that´s it, i hope you like my post and comment too, see you in another time, bye!

5 comentarios:

  1. I don't like so much histology... I have not gone very well, but it's only for that, because it's a realy interesting subject

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Nina!
    histology is very entertaining. I also like!!
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i too love histology, the teacher is great!

    Greetings nina, your blog is very nice =)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also like to histology, the teacher is very nice

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello nina
    how are you?
    I do not like histology, but the teacher is excellent
    see you bye!

    ResponderEliminar